Anime Lovers Unite!
You're missing all the fun!
Anime Lovers Unite!
You're missing all the fun!
Anime Lovers Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lovers Unite!

A place where we welcome all anime fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizumi

Mizumi

One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One Empty
PostSubject: One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One   One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:50 am

One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One Reflec11
||♥||Name: Mizumi Morone

||♥||Age: Seventeen

||♥||Gender: Female

||♥||Height/Weight: 5'4"/123 lbs

||♥||Personality: Sweet, Shy, Carring, Fragile

Mizumi is so rather fragile.. Have you ever seen "My Little Pony" FlutterShy? That's practicly Mizumi except she's always so cheerful..
Back to top Go down
http://furriesroleplay.forumotion.com
Mizumi

Mizumi

One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One   One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:53 am

"Dwicky, someone's moving in across the street." the slim, teenaged girl said to the older man standing behind her. She was excitedly looking out of the kitchen window, watching the moving van pull up into the driveway.

"Hmm, that house is a dump. I don't want you talking to anyone who would live in that house." The man said, eyeing the younger girl's backside. He didn't like that his daughter was ignoring him. "Miz!" Dwicky said sharply.

The younger girl jumped in surprised, turning around quickly. "Yes?"
Dwicky ran his hand possessively up Mizumi's neck. "It's time for some father-daughter bonding."

Mizumi looked back through the window one last time forlornly, then obediently followed Dwicky down the stairs to the basement.

The next morning Mizumi opened up the garage door and bright sunlight flooded in, making her squint. She raised the kickstand on her bike and walked it down the driveway. Dwicky had told her to go to the store to get a few things. She slung the large grocery sack over her shoulder and mounted the bike.

Just when Mizumi was about to kick off from the sidewalk she noticed a man across the street. It was the man from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://furriesroleplay.forumotion.com

One, Two, I ♥ You~Open For One/One
Page 1 of 1