Anime Lovers Unite!
You're missing all the fun!
Anime Lovers Unite!
You're missing all the fun!
Anime Lovers Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lovers Unite!

A place where we welcome all anime fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin Lover...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu-kun

Shizu-kun

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:32 am

You said you'd never hurt,

So I saw no harm in this,

Since we made it a game,

Then...

We started to lose sight of things...

And now,

I await for you,

In that dark room,

Hidden from the world,

So that I can once again be with you...
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/256255/
Shizu-kun

Shizu-kun

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:13 pm

"Yuhime...I missed you... We hardly get to spend any time together, since they said we couldn't hang out as much. I miss...how it used to be..."

-nuzzles-
Back to top Go down
Yuhime Hana
Admin
Yuhime Hana

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:34 pm

"I miss you too, dear. So very much but now we are together. Those people don't exist, ne?"

She patted her head and kissed her forehead. The moment was theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://animeloversunite.forumotion.com
Shizu-kun

Shizu-kun

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:03 pm

"Don't worry. They can't keep us apart anymore. So, do they know yet?" I just sat down beside her and sighed. I loved my sister. My twin sister. My...beautiful twin sister. Often, I wondered what we were doing... If being the way that we were was wrong, or at least as wrong as people had made it out to be.

"Yuhime, do you ever wonder about what people would say if they knew?" -smile- "I know I do. I think it'd be funny and awkward...if mother and father knew..." Looking in her eyes had become a habbit, since it was hard to resist as it was. How could I resist? They were so...tantalizing! I leaned in to my dear sister, put my arms around her & held her close, and nuzzled her. She was so warm...like...really warm.

"Yuhime...you're warm... Have you gotten excited so quickly, sister?" How could I ever let anyone know? How could I trust anyone enough to tell them that my sister, my wonderfully amazing twin sis, was my lover?

Last edited by I'm Her Shizuo on Wed May 02, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Color was hard to read...& I had two different views on it. lol. sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Yuhime Hana
Admin
Yuhime Hana

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm

She blushed a delicate bright pink. "N-No! What makes you think that?" It was true. Upon their birth, the twins were always intimate; always bathing together, sleeping in the same bed when she was scared and even pretending they were in an incestuous relationship to scare off her middle school admirers.

Now the twins were growing up. Shizu was not the innocent boy that she knew as a child. He was now a man. Both twins were now in highschool. Yuhime couldn't help but notice how much she craved her nii-chan's affections. She got jealous at every female that got near him. Was this a sin? Being in love with her own twin brother? Love was special, right? So then why was her love forbidden? Why was being in love with nii-chan... wrong?
Back to top Go down
Shizu-kun

Shizu-kun

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:45 pm

I could tell something was on her mind. But...what? She doesn't tell me much of anything about what goes through her head, anymore, unless I tease it out of her. ^.~ "Yuhime...what's wrong? You're so distracted today..." I leaned in and kissed Yuhime's cheek. Wow! She's REALLY warm!!! -silenced facepalm & head shake- What is wrong with me? When we were kids, this was our favorite game. Now, she's a woman and needs to realize that. I can't keep playing the game. But, my beautiful Yuhime... How can I say no to her when she is so near I can smell her lotion and the sweet scent of her shampoo?! "Yuhime... You're a woman now...and can make your own decisions. So I need to ask, and don't get angry or laugh but, do you still see me like you did as we were children...or do you..." I could feel my face burning, like someone had put my face in a fire, and my eyes stinging. I was on the verge of tears. The question I've wanted to ask since we were in Junior High...when I first noticed she was becoming a woman and looking like one too, yet now...with the chance to ask...

I could feel the tears run down my cheeks. They couldn't be held back any further. Great... I was crying in front of her. Damn it... She's only seen me cry once before, and that was when our parents almost split up and were talking about splitting us up. Since then, I've tried to hide my weakness from her. But, feeling that lump in my throat around her, I just couldn't this time...
Back to top Go down
Yuhime Hana
Admin
Yuhime Hana

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:09 am

"Yuhime... You're a woman now...and can make your own decisions. So I need to ask, and don't get angry or laugh but, do you still see me like you did as we were children...or do you..."

Do I what Shizu? Think of you as a brother? Since I first noticed that he was becoming a man... I became somewhat distant. He was crying and I only remembered one other time that he would cry like this. When our parents were on the brink of divorce and planned to separate Shizu and I. I begged them not to and thankfully, we were still together but what was this intense feeling that I felt everytime I was around him? My heart was pounding and I... I felt like I was suffocating...

I opened my arms up wide and hugged Shizu close to me. I could hear both our heartbeats. They were identical and beating at a rhythm, similar to a drum.
"Shizu... I cupped his chin with my hand and kissed him hard on the mouth. I felt like my heart was going to explode.

I love you, Shizu. I always have. Hold me tight... don't let me go...
Back to top Go down
Shizu-kun

Shizu-kun

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:18 am

I wanted to pull away but, at the same time, didn't. I knew I wanted her to love me. I knew I loved her. But... "Yuhime...I love you..." I wrapped my arms around her in a sudden flundering, pulled her close to me, and kissed her deeply. Games were gone, this was real. I LOVED my dear sister. I loved everything about her. That kiss, OUR kiss, made it so that it didn't matter anymore if we were siblings or not. I just wanted my sister. I wanted my Yuhime!!! "Yuhime... I...I..." Nothing came out of my mouth, after that, but my tongue wrapped around hers. I sat down on the couch with her and sat her upon me. Like I said, games are gone. And, I am ready to let her know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twin Lover... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lover...   Twin Lover... Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Lover...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Lovers Unite! :: Roleplay :: General Roleplay-
Jump to: