Anime Lovers Unite!
You're missing all the fun!
Anime Lovers Unite!
You're missing all the fun!
Anime Lovers Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lovers Unite!

A place where we welcome all anime fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychedelic Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuhime Hana
Admin
Yuhime Hana

Psychedelic Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Psychedelic Dreams   Psychedelic Dreams EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 am

Anime: Durarara!!

Pairing: Delic x Psyche

Canon characters: Delic Heiwajima and Psyche Orihara

Short Summary: Delic Heiwajima is a vampire. Living in secret in Ikebukuro, Delic's identity may be revealed when he meets Psyche-- will Delic fall under temptation and risk it all or will Psyche fall under the spell of sweet seduction? [ YAOI ]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
https://animeloversunite.forumotion.com
Yuhime Hana
Admin
Yuhime Hana

Psychedelic Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic Dreams   Psychedelic Dreams EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 am

The chill autumn air sent a refreshing scent to the entertainment district of Ikebukuro. The crisp orange and red leaves blew in the breeze as the citizens went on with their lives. Located in this city was a host club and among the hosts was Delic Heiwajima. Delic was a rather attractive man. He was tall, standing at exactly 6'2", blonde hair, magenta eyes and flawless skin. He always wore a white suit with a hot pink undershirt and black tie. Delic's favorite combination was in fact, hot pink and white. However, there was a secret about Delic that no one knew. Delic had a dark secret and he couldn't risk being exposed. His dark secret was that Delic... was a vampire.

Delic inhaled the air as he took a fresh breath. It was soon time for him to get off work. Delic took out a pink cigarette and lit it up. He puffed out pink smoke and smiled at the customer standing in front of him. "Yes, milady? What may I do for you?" he purred in that seductive tone of his.

The woman blushed faintly pink and fidgeted nervously. "Eto... Delic-sama, may I sit with you?"

Delic gave a gentle smirk and gave the lady his approval to sit next to him. She did so and put her head against his chest. Delic continued to smoke but then he noticed that his gums started to ache and his gut growled. He stared at the woman's throat and he could see every vein, her heart beating, her pulse and most importantly, the blood traveling through her body. Delic could also identify her blood type as AB+. The woman blushed as Delic stared at her. "Delic-sama... is something the matter?"

There was no denying it. Delic would have to feed and this pure maiden would be an excellent snack. "Care to go out back with me, milady?" he winked, causing her to blush and nod her head.
--

"Delic-sama...?"

Delic gently put a finger to his lips before caressing her face gently. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

As promised, Delic bite her slender neck and covered her mouth when she gave a gasp of surprise. Delic never fed to kill his victim. He only drank enough to render them unconscious and into a state of pleasure before wiping their memory clean. He felt the woman go limp in his body, indicating that she was passed out. Putting her down gently, he put his hand in her forehead and murmured, "You will not remember this encounter. Farewell, milady. Rest peacefully."

A pink flash occurred and the woman opened her eyes. Delic directed her inside and then closed up the shop. His bloodlust satisfied, the vampire lit another cigarette before starting the walk home.
Back to top Go down
Kanra

Kanra

Psychedelic Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic Dreams   Psychedelic Dreams EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 pm

LE FAIL =w= I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS

SORRYYYYYYY

Last edited by Byakuro on Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.anivide.com/user/Byakuro
Yuhime Hana
Admin
Yuhime Hana

Psychedelic Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic Dreams   Psychedelic Dreams EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Delic spotted a white and hot pink raven collapse in front of the club. Delic froze and eyed the unconscious male carefully.

Did he see? Dammit. I worked hard not to screw it up now. Delic's magenta irises hardened at the threat that his secret could easily be exposed. Delic picked up the male and flung him over his shoulder. He would make this stranger cooperate and erase his memory if he questioned.

I've work too long to have someone expose my deepest secret, Delic thought as he arrived at his apartment and put the stranger on the bed. He would wait until he woke up before interrogating him.
Back to top Go down
Kanra

Kanra

Psychedelic Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic Dreams   Psychedelic Dreams EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm

After about twenty minutes, the raven haired male began to stir. Something felt...odd. Hadn't he collapsed outside of that club? He opened his eyes, blinking in confusion as he looked around the room. Everything was so unfamiliar! Had he been kidnapped? Was he in danger!? His fuchsia eyes widened with the thought, sending panicked shivers down his entire body. Maybe if he was quiet, he could sneak out before his kidnapper was aware that he had even waken up.

As stealthily as he could (which wasn't very stealthily at all), Psyche slipped out of the bedroom door and tiptoed down the stairs, peering cautiously around the stairwell corner.
Such a nice place... I wonder who lives here... His curiosity piqued, the raven took a brave leap and walked out into the living room. Anyone who lived in such a tidy and stylish home couldn't be all bad, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.anivide.com/user/Byakuro
Yuhime Hana
Admin
Yuhime Hana

Psychedelic Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic Dreams   Psychedelic Dreams EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:32 pm

"Ah, I see that you are awake." The blonde stood behind the raven. He gave a gentle smile, "Don't worry. I have no intention of harming you. Please sit." He graciously beckoned the raven male to the white sofa as he sat. Delic gave a soft smile. It was enough to charm any human. After all, the blonde didn't want to brag but he was kind of irresistible when it came to humans. Delic poured himself a glass of red wine. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Delic. Delic Heiwajima. Now who would you be... little raven?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychedelic Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic Dreams   Psychedelic Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychedelic Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Lovers Unite! :: Roleplay :: Yaoi Roleplays-
Jump to: